Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

CA2OR

Funny. She just joined. She's got a nano and now she's nuts for the zoas. I can't have her getting into mine. She already "accidentally" put my fire and ice zoas and my purple pe into her tank. It's weird how those can jump from my tank to hers?? Not that I'm bitter or anything. 8)

That's a good idea.. If I get my wife a nano tank she can get off my back for buying so much for this current tank..(wife) Your on to something big here!!! LOL

Funny. She just joined. She's got a nano and now she's nuts for the zoas. I can't have her getting into mine. She already "accidentally" put my fire and ice zoas and my purple pe into her tank. It's weird how those can jump from my tank to hers?? Not that I'm bitter or anything. 8)

Yes multi spots is just fine. Simply more spots equals more polyps in the end.

This is a good idea wish I had patients. But onley use them when cycling and learning to bose and set up every thing but wating can't do it when all your stuff grows you will have some good pices and would love to trade for a few I don't have

Ca2or did the link work I sent you work

Re: Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

Cool tried your link and I still can't login...but I can get there....that's a plus...

I will be filling a few more slots here shortly...those of you with *'s will need to get funds sent in as others are wanting in this....

Also...I still need more growers....I mean we don't "need" them but it would give everyone

A) experience in growing out and fragging

B) a bit calmer experience as you will see for yourselves how fast....or slow...these grow

C) an immediate return of sorts for your investment...something you can touch, look at on a daily basis, and smell if you wish right away....

Just a thought....as stated if not I am sure the growers we have won't mind more than one frag.

Remember we are going to require photo updates as well as simple post updates...say photo once a month unless requested and post updates every 2 weeks.

Does that sound fair and do-able?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

If it were just my corals I'd be a grower but since I'm still so new at this I don't want 20 to 30 of you pissed at the new guy.....lol

You should give it a try Noob. That's part of the fun is learning. zoas sometimes melt even with the best of care. You could just ask for one of the cheaper ones or if they are freebies!

As long as you are posting updates and if things are going south with one of the zoas letting people know!

Re: Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

To those worried about growing....one of the percs here is all of us are involved and will be willing to assist which could make for a very good and rewarding learning experience. JMO

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

List has been updated and I added an additional 5 slots for new entries or duplicate entries.....might enable us to add some more to the list as a few more zoa's have received votes....

If you are wishing to be a grower and dont see the (G) next to your name please post in here....I am starting to get a bit lost with all the PM's...but I appreciate the follow up's from you guys.