Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

CA2OR

Hey Eric, contrary to my voice mail I left-I MAY be interested-LOL

How many peeps do you think you are going to need to hit a target cost of 20.00?

Text message sent

Now this is funny..(scratch)..went from not sure to having 3 spots....DOH!....Reefn....you are awesome....I love you man.(rock2)

Same here, gf in my case, but after 2 an a half years, might as well say wife, ya know? LOL

[language filter], hard to believe its been that long already.....

I gotta do something special for her here soon, got any ideas? LOL

Eric a question for ya-

what is your thought as to when the zoas are fragged? As an example say we get 35 "spots", I use that # only because your list on page 1 goes to 35. Are you/we waiting until there is enough for one polyp per "spot" or will we be waiting for more.

I see frags ranging from 1-10 polyps-the 1 polyp frag is easy to figure but for instance the blue hornets at 6 polyps, what do you think the count will be when they are divided, and the same holds true for all the "multi polyped" frags.

Just curious?

Re: Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

I was thinking of shooting for no less than one of each...but we shall let the growth rates determin that....

Sorry but today is far from a day that I can focus on this....got a phone call at 3am informing me that one of my cousins, a childhood friend, and his wife were gunned down leaving a club last night in L.A. in an attempted car jacking....don't know how many more of my peers are still alive or not incarcerated but I can tell you its not many.....the friend had 13 kids....a lot I know...but all without a mother or father now

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you for the support....that's 8 friends and 2 cousins I have lost since I moved here....guess I should be thankful we did move here. What really gets under my skin here is that there were 17 rounds fired into their vehicle and all but 2 hit their marks....then they couldn't even steal the car as apparently they didn't know how to drive a manual.

Re: Zoa group buy from TECO and another source

Right now we are just hoping my cousins wife pulls through...she is in critical condition with 1 in the neck, 2 in the chest, and 1 in her thigh....but there is a lot of concern as she is 6 months pregnant and was only there to pick them up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

all because she couldn't get out of the car fast enough....positive note here....shooting should have been caught on both the adjacent banks parking lot camera's as well as the clubs. In addition she was able to give a description of the 2 suspects this morning.

Paypal has been sent to TECO....if you guys want more spots I guess it can open up to a straight 40....if there are left over funds after second order then I can either add to it to absorb them or issue a small refund to all.

So I'm in for two. I would be glad to be a grower if we can work around the whole long distance thing. I could pick up a frag from Jody, then make a trip to Ptown when it's time to frag. Let me know.

Gabe