DUNCANS!! DUNCANS!! COME GET YOUR DUNCANS!!

impur

Ryan has been generous enough to bring his bandsaw down to help cut up my duncan colonies saturday before the meeting. These are huge and have been growing really great for me.

If you like tenticles waving in the flow, this is the coral for you!!

I would like to try and cut mostly 3 polyp frags. These will be fresh cut and i can bring them to the meeting if you are interested.

I will probably have more than 5 of each color, but i don't want to oversell them so if you are interested and miss out don't fret. I just may have more come saturday

5 purple - $15 each

1 sold Kim

1 sold Mick

1 sold Calvin

1 Hold talkalot82

1 Hold Franklin

5 pink/green - $15 each

1 Hold Jacob (h2odvl)

1 sold Calvin

1 Hold Franklin

One is purple, the other pink and green here are some pics

100_2625KDC.jpg

100_2624KDC.jpg

100_2623KDC.jpg

038.jpg

• Like 1

Miles, I would love to get a purple one if you still have one left. I have never seen those down here.(drooler) My biggest problem would be getting up there to pick it up(sad). Let me know if shipping, or holding for a little while would be an option? (maybe even next time you frag)

Thanks again, oh yeah, those things ROCK!!!

Gabe

Miles, I would love to get a purple one if you still have one left. I have never seen those down here.(drooler) My biggest problem would be getting up there to pick it up(sad). Let me know if shipping, or holding for a little while would be an option? (maybe even next time you frag)

Gabe

ACK!! Wish I had seen this on Friday! I just drove from the Eugene area to Gold Hill and spent the weekend there! Totally would have provided coral transport! Next time......

Miles, i'm interested in a green frag......

Gabe

Gabe i'll put you on the list for a future frag no problem! Will give me another reason to head south and check out Jody's system again (drooler)