Vendors - TECO, TCM, TPA, Rose City, NanoReef, OIAB and Upscales

kilmca

Just wanted to thank the listed vendors. Here are some pics of some corals I got recently and not so recently from these places. I don't have any pics of the corals I got from TECO but I'm definitely happy with them.

I also seem to be on a favia craze recently since most of the following corals are favias.

The Coral Mafia and OIAB

The two favias behind the purple with green eyes favia from OIAB are from TCM.

4557430597_dea95d3300_b.jpg

The Premium Aquarium and OIAB

I got two favias from TPA but only got a good picture of the one shown in the first pic. I also got an Orange Hammer from TPA that is located in the center of the second pic. In the second picture the large Hammer to the left is from OIAB.

4558061578_4a27f14c6e_b.jpg

4558743842_9c9a4bb5cf_b.jpg

Rose City

Torch Coral, Symphyllia and Diploastrea

4399630267_3c4cfba873_b.jpg

4399628893_e1e0425498_b.jpg

4558060252_7149ef3e63_b.jpg

NanoReef

Favia, didn't get a clear pic but I'm happy with it.

4558063662_2cc84c5f87_b.jpg

Upscales

Favia behind the elephant skin.

4558117655_5f8c4ec0ae_b.jpg

Dude' date=' what is that elephant skin? I've never seen that before and it looks cool as hell.[/quote']

He does not frag that one very often. When he does you need to jump on buying the frags. It looks great under high K lights and actinics. I have a piece of it under my T5 lights that are more in the 10K range with not much in the way of actinic, so the piece that I have is more plain orange color, but it has good growth.

Info on the elephant skin coral.

http://animal-world.com/encyclo/reef/sm_stony/PachyserisRugosa.php

http://www.themarinecenter.com/corals/coralssmallpolypstonycorals/elephantskinpachyseriscoral/

dsoz

Dude' date=' what is that elephant skin? I've never seen that before and it looks cool as hell.[/quote']

i actually do need to frag it cause it grows in layers and the lowest layer eventually will die due to lack of light so I might as well frag it.

Niiice' date=' I love favias too -- but those guys are gonna go bonkers if anything gets close.[/quote']

yeah a birdsnest tipped over and luckily it was only a small tip of a branch that got killed. will favias kill other favias?