WTB-UV sterilizer

siskiou

Ideally, I'd need the 40w, but realistically, I'd probably have to settle for the 25w.

And I should have mentioned that what I have to trade is all corals, not equipment. Not sure what you are looking for.

I've got several different zoanthids (AOGs, Green Bay Packers, various others), candy cane, hammer, leathers, ricordia...

SPS: various encrusting montis, branching montis, monti caps (incl. Tyree pink polyped and baby blue polyped), Oregon tort, milles, acros, birdsnests etc.

I have a coralife turbo twist 9W says it rated upto 125 gallons if your interested ill do trading strait accross

May I ask how old the bulb is on that one, and how old the uv sterilizer is? No leaks, right?

Straight across trade sounds good, definitely.

Question if I may' date=' how often do you or where you changing out your bulbs on the sterilizer?[/quote']

I think you are supposed to change them every 6 months, but I was letting mine run longer (about a year).

FWIW

If you need bulbs-these have worked for me-I think, since I dont know if a UV sterilzer is snake oil or not-(laugh)

or there are the bulbs that are about 30-35 each that have a name brand;

http://cgi.ebay.com/2pcs-9W-9-WATT-UV-UVC-PL-S9-TUV-G23-Base-Light-Bulb_W0QQitemZ290424376614QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439ea44d26

The companies say that if you use the bulb 24/7 365 a year the bulb is down to 60% Most people use these for ponds to get rid of the green water. aquariums they use it to just sterilize the water.

So after a year they say they are 60%-I guess I should swap mine for the halibut

Its the same bulbs nail salons use to dry acrylics-or what ever the fake nails are???