What is your Avatar?

Emerald525

Okay forum! Time to play a new game called "What is your Avatar?"

Some are obvious. Some not so obvious (Frank, I seriously thought yours was a Segway scooter at first)(laugh)

I will start. Mine is a green carpet anemone which sadly has since passed away.(sad) Nobody told me they were hard to keep!:eek:

Hehe, mine (if you can see it) is my attempt at luring my Fire fish out of his hole after he was in there for 2 or 3 days. What you see is my Popsicle fire fish placed right in front of his hole so he could see it. As funny as it sounds I thing it worked, he come out a couple times to get a good look and the next day he started to hang out side again and eat.

After that I thought he needed a Buddy so went and got another one. They where best buds for about 3 months, swam and sleep together. Then bamm one day he banished the new one to the far side of the tank till it died a couple weeks later. Still got the big bully now.

Hey guys changed it to "What is your avatar?" for obvious reasons :) Remember its a family forum.

LOL! [language filter] could mean lots of things like:

We trade fish

Why tangs fight

where's the fish

Wonderful tangs forever.:D

Snowpunk I had to look up your avatar. Achille's tang right? You have expensive tastes!

LOL! [language filter] could mean lots of things like:

We trade fish

Why tangs fight

where's the fish

Wonderful tangs forever.:D

Snowpunk I had to look up your avatar. Achille's tang right? You have expensive tastes!

Ha ha! We know what it means, keep it clean :D

Yep that's right on the fish and that last line is the story of my life! I've been hearing that since before I can remember.lol

This is the prime reason my new tank isn't going yet to put that guy in. I can't afford to get everything I want for this new tank yet...(laugh) And it's just getting more expensive and elaborate as I have more time to think and design without cash to start and completeDOH!(nutty)

The view sitting on my parents lanai at sunset, Big Island Hawaii

Ah, it changed with the new pic, oh well....almost sunset

Hey Steve you wanna tell your folks Im coming to visit?? I can do chores :)

Hey Steve you wanna tell your folks Im coming to visit?? I can do chores :)

You bet, thats what we all do. Look for the cheapest ticket in the off times and work around the house.....fortunatly most of the work is done before we get there (whistle)

Thread Hijack---------------------

So whats with this new larger avatar that you and forum police officer;) reference

Got to love Big Brother-

Season 11, am I close, I dont watch the stupid show but it was a good segway

(huh)

That's all I gotta say.(scratch)

Great Thread! My Avatar is of our Clarki sandwiched between the folds of its Haddoni Carpet Anemone. It likes to go under it and pop up between the folds and sit there, I was luck to be able to catch him with the camera. He often times sleeps like that at night, almost like a Armored Sleeping Bag...lol