reef tank and equip for sale

salt

Selling my reef tank! Willing to part out or sell as a package for $800. All items are OBO. I need this stuff gone ASAP as I need extra funding for a wedding, all corals have been sold or died. I am flexible so make me an offer! First come with cash first served, I will not hold items without prepayment! I will be available today and saturday all day and sunday-thursday after 6pm

90 Gallon reef tank with hood and sump area, oak finish in fair condition $100

PFO 2 X 250w MH ballast and cheapo reflector $100

ETSS Reef devil deluxe skimmer w/pump $50, or $75 with sump included

Phosban reactor $5

Korallin C1502 Calcium reactor w/ newly replaced ehiem pump, 10 pound co2 tank, and 2 buckets of knop korallith media $150

korallin biodenitrator s-1502 w/pump $100

Aqua UV Sterilizer $40

DOW Industrial 5 stage RO/DI water filter with 75gpd ro filter $50

175w MH HQI coral life ballast and reflector $40

20 Gallon refugium $10

200+ pounds of live fiji and tonga rock for $200, or 2 dollars per pound

Several Koralia's $20

Several pumps and plumbing including 1400gph magdrive $30

Lots of random aquarium supplies, supplements, test kits(salifert and elos) refractometer, digital ph tester $50 for all

Six line wrasse, royal gramma, and coral beauty for $30

sale pending waiting for paypal authorization for entire package....that was quick

I think you left some money on the table- but you accomplished your goal-

I almost bought the whole thing myself just to flip it.

You had me wanting to buy things I dont even need but would have found a use for-

LOL

I hate to bring this up.... but for people suggesting that we have a minimum post count to sell stuff... just think of this post. Somone with no posts just gave someone who frequents the site a great deal. We need more of this kind of zero post sales...

puntific

pnwmas vs. craigslist

Sure he could have' date=' but it was brought to our attention here. Increases my chance, at least, to know about it and have a shot if I wanted some of it... (which I did!) I wouldn't have seen it on CL.[/quote']

Agreed! I thought that was the point,focus or goal of this forum. Bringing people, enthusiasts together whether its through the classified section , emergency forum or general discussion etc. Sure he could have sold it on craigslist, made more money,not given someone here a shot at a deal and never come back to the forum after his wedding,but is that a better way? I don't think so! I say " welcome! Great deal, thanks for checkin out pnwmas, congrats on the wedding and see you back here soon!

Strangely enough, I just went to a CL listing in Springfield today from a newer reef enthusiast and I completely forgot about the minimum post requirement. I advised him to join the site to sell his stuff with the idea of getting a new person active on our site.

well everything is still for sale, had a couple people back out, and its been a busy week. I have a hard time doing anything after working a 10-12 hour day followed by cooking up dinner so hopefully I will have some better luck this weekend

back up for sale

well everything is still for sale' date=' had a couple people back out, and its been a busy week. I have a hard time doing anything after working a 10-12 hour day followed by cooking up dinner so hopefully I will have some better luck this weekend[/quote']

Does this mean I'm on the pole position for the calcium reactor? Sent you a PM

Does this mean I'm on the pole position for the calcium reactor? Sent you a PM

Yea I was about 15 min after the original posting and it was 'sold' by then, so I think I'm in line there somewhere too...still have not heard back from him though.

I am bowing out of the "calcium reactor race". This guy sounds really busy and probably has a million pms that he hasn't seen yet. He didn't answer mine either. I have a feeling he is still trying to sell the entire thing and wants to be done with it as I saw the same ad on craigslist.