Just crazy...

andy

Has anyone seen one in person? Are the corallites really that hot pink color? There's a shot of a frag in one of our sponsor forums, and it doesn't look as electric... wondering if that's because their frag is fresh and ticked off, or because someone at uniquecorals.com likes to bump up saturation levels in Photoshop.

Has anyone seen one in person? Are the corallites really that hot pink color? There's a shot of a frag in one of our sponsor forums' date=' and it doesn't look as electric... wondering if that's because their frag is fresh and ticked off, or because someone at uniquecorals.com likes to bump up saturation levels in Photoshop.[/quote']

I will let you know after I get mine as its coming from them

Yep we have em. That pic in our Sponsors section was taken just after the colony arrived and we fragged it. Over the past 2-3 weeks the color has gone crazy and looks like the Unique Corals picture. Strawberry Shortcake is one of the nicest we've seen. Our color developed under 250w SE Radium 20K about 2/3 of the way down in a standard 75 gallon.