Grassi's Ricordeum

grassi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new pics

Random pics of tonight frags and new additions to the ricordeum.

150w 14k, no actinics. Canon EFS-60 Macro USM, Av priority, ISO 800-1600

IMG_4225.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

IMG_4229.JPG

IMG_4230.JPG

IMG_4231.JPG

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4240.JPG

IMG_4243.JPG

Not a Florida, but a beautiful pink yuma we got from Frank about 1 year ago

IMG_4244.JPG

The one on the right is one of my fav

IMG_4248.JPG

I love the square ones :-)

IMG_4256.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Some new stuff

We went crazy during the weekend and this is the result :-)

This Miami Hurricane joined Jamies little collection:

IMG_4373.JPG

Simply stunning, I never seen a color like that. They are even better in reality. No actinics in this pic, just a 14k! I had to beg for this frag.

IMG_4378.JPG

The Captain. This is MINE. Jamie will have to wait december for the GOC lol

IMG_4379.JPG

Pink lemonade

IMG_4380.JPG

IMG_4384.JPG

Another beautiful piece with no name yet, just stunning red and green:

IMG_4381.JPG

The nicest monti I have ever seen. We got this frag for a good price because it wasn't doing well. Once healed it will be one of the best pieces in our tank.

IMG_4382.JPG

Another monti we got:

IMG_4386.JPG

A war coral:

IMG_4387.JPG

This acan is really similar to one we have already, so we will probably trade or sell it:

IMG_4388.JPG

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

tada, all 100 times :P

Thanks!

It's yellow and pink under a 14k Phoenix. Just acclimating before to move it into the display. We got it from a very reputable shop in California. So it is the real thing.

About the Mummy, you have to ask Frank :-) The one on the left is Bazooka Joe and the one on the right is a unknown monti. If someone can help with the identification...

Very nice corals Alex! The miami hurricaine is gorgeous.(drooler) Is that the bright green and orange one on the top?

How the heck do you store corals when you are traveling do you bring a cooler or just have them ship them later? (This may be a stupid question but as many of you noticed I'm not afraid of looking stupid)

Thanks!

It's yellow and pink under a 14k Phoenix. Just acclimating before to move it into the display. We got it from a very reputable shop in California. So it is the real thing.

About the Mummy, you have to ask Frank :-) The one on the left is Bazooka Joe and the one on the right is a unknown monti. If someone can help with the identification...

Very Cool-I also have the Pink Lemonade-got it from "Reef-a-Palooza" last year, reel deal also. My hunch is it is the Oregon Mummy eye-looks like the one I "now" have

The monti I would say is the sunset, but I have never seen the base "red" so sunset is out-I think

Anyway nice stuff-Got to love the LE frags

Very Cool-I also have the Pink Lemonade-got it from "Reef-a-Palooza" last year, reel deal also. My hunch is it is the Oregon Mummy eye-looks like the one I "now" have

The monti I would say is the sunset, but I have never seen the base "red" so sunset is out-I think

Anyway nice stuff-Got to love the LE frags

Yeah it looks like the Oregon ME to us too. The monti is actually a really neon pink with transparent polyps that go brownish at the edge

Very nice corals Alex! The miami hurricaine is gorgeous.(drooler) Is that the bright green and orange one on the top?

Is the little one with a few eyes, on the right of the Bazooka Joe

How the heck do you store corals when you are traveling do you bring a cooler or just have them ship them later? (This may be a stupid question but as many of you noticed I'm not afraid of looking stupid)

Not a stupid question at all :-) I have a styrofoam box and I use 72hrs heat packs. I also bring with me an air pump and some saltwater in case I need. I have a 110v plug in the car, so I can even set up a tank in the trunk (nutty)

Thanks man, we are gonna put some rics for sale tonight, I will send you a message later.

Thanks SALTY!

very nice corals alex and jamie !!!! my ricordia r doing great' date=' one of them came off and i had to reattach using bridal veil because the glue would not work. they r doing good now. it might be time for another trip to your house for some more goodies sometime real soon lol. talk to ya later[/quote']