15.5 gallon nano with everything

thumpersalley

• 3 weeks later...

The lights are about 1 foot in length, I think they are what you would call compact?

I dont know the name brand of the unit. I didnt keep the box it came in.

For the 3rd person who said "lots of questions, no answers:

Some people have things to do. If it was really important, someone would have PM'd me & it would have sent a notice to my personal email. Since I am no longer interested in owning a SW tank, I no longer get on here to check out everyones posts.

Kim

The lights are about 1 foot in length, I think they are what you would call compact?

I dont know the name brand of the unit. I didnt keep the box it came in.

For the 3rd person who said "lots of questions, no answers:

Some people have things to do. If it was really important, someone would have PM'd me & it would have sent a notice to my personal email. Since I am no longer interested in owning a SW tank, I no longer get on here to check out everyones posts.

Kim

WOW!!!!!!!! (flame)

WOW!!!!!!!! (flame)

LOL. Some of the people on this site are like sharks in a feeding frenzy waiting to jump on a good deal. Don't take it personally just give it back like you just did.

You have to realize you are dealing with a bunch of crazy(nutty) (including myself before anyone gets offended) coral addicted fish people.

LOL. Some of the people on this site are like sharks in a feeding frenzy waiting to jump on a good deal. Don't take it personally just give it back like you just did.

You have to realize you are dealing with a bunch of crazy(nutty) (including myself before anyone gets offended) coral addicted fish people.

I totally understand. Like most forums of any genre, you have the few who just have to assert themselves as, well themselves. I have no issues responding to any posts, its my right. This nano tank is pretty "cut & dry". Very simple to take care of & pretty self explanatory as most nano tanks are. Ive just decided I dont want to do it anymore. Kim

Yep, thats it. Selling it for $200 for the tanks, fish, live rock, test kits & other stuff. Or I will be taking it to the local LPS for tradein/consignment. I would really rather not do that. I would rather it go to someone on this list or to someone looking to get into the salt tanks for the first time. Kim