15.5 gallon nano with everything

thumpersalley

Re: 15.5 gallon nano with everything

quick note you should post on cl before youj take to store....you will be lucky to get $100 from a store and that is for tank, stand, lights, pump, skimmer

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I have not figured out how to post pics on here or I cant remember how to now if I have in the past. Frankly, its easier for me to send pics to someones email. If anyone who was interested in it was reading all of the posts they would see I am responding to people who PM ME & sending pics to their EMAIL. I think the others who are complaining about me "not responding" or "posting pics" are just on here to screw around & will not be getting a response because I guess theyve forgotten how to use the PM button, oh well.

CL is really not a great place to put anything for sale on, too many idiots who think they know everything about everything & just want it because they want it. I did my research for years & still dont know half of what you guys know about the tanks. Im getting rid of mine because it is going to be too much doing rescue & wildlife rehab at the same time. Some of these animals have to be fed every 10 minutes, some cant feed by themselves & so on. Ive chosen to give this up instead of letting the tank suffer. So if anyone has anything HELPFUL to add, please PM ME. Kim

I have not figured out how to post pics on here or I cant remember how to now if I have in the past. Frankly, its easier for me to send pics to someones email. If anyone who was interested in it was reading all of the posts they would see I am responding to people who PM ME & sending pics to their EMAIL. I think the others who are complaining about me "not responding" or "posting pics" are just on here to screw around & will not be getting a response because I guess theyve forgotten how to use the PM button, oh well.

CL is really not a great place to put anything for sale on, too many idiots who think they know everything about everything & just want it because they want it. I did my research for years & still dont know half of what you guys know about the tanks. Im getting rid of mine because it is going to be too much doing rescue & wildlife rehab at the same time. Some of these animals have to be fed every 10 minutes, some cant feed by themselves & so on. Ive chosen to give this up instead of letting the tank suffer. So if anyone has anything HELPFUL to add, please PM ME. Kim

Some of us choose not to do any business via PM. It is a protection for both the buyer and seller to do everything out in the open. This is also why the rules of the site state you have to post a price in your thread.

I personally will not discuss business at all outside of the public forum, unless we are exchanging phone numbers to schedule a meet up, I don't like to post my phone number on the web.

Some of the people you think are "just here to screw around" have a very long track record (years) of positive transactions in this club. You are wrong in your assumptions.

I understand you do not know how to post pictures on this site, if you need help with that I am sure many of the members could lend you a hand. There are places were you can set up a free account and load pictures on this site, shoudl take you less then 5 minutes.

Also if you subscribe to this thread you can choose to receive email notification when a post is made, the same as when someone PM's you.

Photobucket is a good site for hosting pics.

I'm not interested in the fish and LR, but I am interested in the equipment. I'm planning out a nano and thejenchild gave me her old 15.5, which I'd happily convert into a refugium. If you decide to part it out, send me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Love it when people get riled up over the stupidest things. Don't know why. Not sure what she was so upset about. Then she brags about being in 70 other forums. LOL that's nothing to brag about!(laugh)

All that means is that she has even less of a life than I do, and thats saying something, I tell you what.