Clearing out my frag tank

impur

Green w/pink tipped acro frags - $5 - 1 SOLD 2 LEFT

100_2548KDC.jpg

100_2388.jpg

Purple monti digi - this actually has 2 branches the same size (I broke another branch and just glued it to this one) $10

100_2658KDC.jpg

Sunset monti - left one $30

100_2677.jpg

Large Orenji encrusting monti - $25

100_2704KDC.jpg

100_2647KDC.jpg

Someone should snap up that green porites. I've got the same piece (otherwise I would). It is pretty and only a 10 spot! Gotta be woth more than that!

Missed out on the Zoa's by spending money for Christmas on my worthless family, when I should realize that that Christmas is all about me getting things!

Suzanne - got it on hold for you come on over anytime - $10

Eric - no prob do you want me to ship them? - $45

Ryan - Done!! Let me know man!! - $40

DrMerle - Valida, and porites are yours. I can't guarantee the cap is Leng Sy (I'm not exactly charging like it is either) but i'll cut you a nice chunk for $10. My mother colony is getting the juts up in the middle and they are turning purple on the tips, but so far its about 4 small nodules shooting up. Would you like me to ship? - $40

My paypal is syskilla@yahoo.com

Eric I could send yours up with DrMerle that way you 2 can split shipping if you can work it out. Let me know!!! I have 1 extra GOC frag i could send back to ya, i believe that is the only extra one we have down here. I picked up 3 frags from Ruthie -- mine, Jay's and CannedMulder but i have never heard from that guy.

So DrMerle $45 if you want to split shipping with Eric or $50 total if not.

Eric $50 if you split shipping or $55 if not.

Paypal is syskilla@yahoo.com

I am down with split also but is it worth the $5 to try and hook up...I live in Damascus and work in Gresham...time + gas + traffic = more than $5...but I don't want to be deal breaker for you...

With my schedule, directly mailing my frags to me makes more sense (for me)...would that ruin something frag wise for you?

DrMerle