Chevron Tang!!!

So I just got a nice little Chevron tang in! This is a beautiful fish and comes in nice small size. This would be a perfect tang for a smaller tank such as one of those nice Solonas or something.

This guy is pretty small but is quite beautiful and pretty darn hard to come by. It measures roughly 1.5" or so across. I would like to watch the fish for a couple of days and it will be sold with no guarantees but it looks to be in perfect health and is eating frozen spirulina enriched brine as well as nori and gracilaria.

Here is a representative picture of what it looks like:

Chevron_tang.jpg

Price is $129!!!picked up or we can work out delivery/meet up.

HA!! I am sure I can find open canvas!! And I am sure something needs re-worked and brightened up!!!!

Clay

edit: sorry pushed the wrong button again.

Nah I am just playin with you lol. I don't have any tatoos yet. Actually I kind of have commited to not getting any until I have something that I can't live without and want to put on my body. Plus the wife would get a bit grumpy with me though she would probably find it pretty cool in the long run.

Garrett

Nah I am just playin with you lol. I don't have any tatoos yet. Actually I kind of have commited to not getting any until I have something that I can't live without and want to put on my body. Plus the wife would get a bit grumpy with me though she would probably find it pretty cool in the long run.

Garrett

I hear Clay tat's a bad *** Chevron tang!! You could always have one if you traded with Clay!!

Do you think it would be faster than my lobster? He has caught a mcCoskers fairy wrasse, a coral beauty, 2 purple firefish, exquisite fairy wrasse, a blackcap basslet and a clown tang. Whoa!! After typing it out! I am not putting another fish in there until he is out. Jon knows a glass blower who is going to making me a glass lobster trap!! I hope I can catch him that way!!

Clay

Do you think it would be faster than my lobster? He has caught a mcCoskers fairy wrasse, a coral beauty, 2 purple firefish, exquisite fairy wrasse, a blackcap basslet and a clown tang. Whoa!! After typing it out! I am not putting another fish in there until he is out. Jon knows a glass blower who is going to making me a glass lobster trap!! I hope I can catch him that way!!

Clay

Clay it is probably not fast enough for your lobster lol. I would get him out first for sure. It sounds like he is quite the criminal.

Reef165,

Thanks again for stopping by! It was nice chatting reef with you and finding out more about your system in the works. As always, let me know when you want to swing by again.