48" MH/PC/Moonlight Fixture FS

Rick

Price lowered to $150

This 542 Watt fixture is 48" long and includes 2 - 175 Watt DE Metal Halide lights (20k bulbs), 2 - 96w PC lights (460nm Actinics), and 6 - Led Moonlights. This is an Odyssea fixture which I have reworked a bit including upgrading the fan to a 4" fan, replacing the original 65w PC dual ballast with 2 96w workhorse ballasts (Both in a single enclosure) separating the circuits to allow the lights to be run on individual timers, and overall checking the wiring throughout. I'm asking $175 for this. For another $50 I can bend a couple of 7/8" T304 stainless steel tubes to make a really nice over the back hanger and I'll even throw in a couple of SS eye ends (Normally these run about $15 each).

One of the 175w MH Bulbs has about 10 weeks of use on it, other is unknown, Both PC bulbs also have about 10 weeks of use on them.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5072&stc=1&d=1246402618

attachment.php?attachmentid=5073&stc=1&d=1246402618

post-5811-141867776956_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867776959_thumb.jpg

Still available, I'm not going to be checking my PMs until late Sunday so the best way to reach me unti then will be the cell number in the previous message. Might be in and out of service some so keep trying if you don't get through at first.

Price lowered to $150 Firm. At that price I will no longer accept any lower offers as that is already a smoking deal and it is what I have to get for this to be able to upgrade. If I can't get that for it by the time I get the funds to upgrade then I'll just keep it.

I would just keep it and wait for some one to post looking for a 48 inch light. JMO

I'm going to list it on Craigslist for $200. I know I can get that for it if I hold out for it. The only reason I listed it for less is that I have a deal in the works that will allow me to upgrade my lights to 400w but it will only work if I sell this one for at least $150. If that deal falls through before someone buys it then I will just keep it.

It doesn't have legs although there are 4 sliders that legs would attach to. (I think the legs can be purchased separately) I have the 7/8" polished stainless steel tubing and a bender that I can bend them with to make a really nice hanger that would attach to a stand. For $180 I would be willing to throw in a pair of them and include two stainless eye ends to make it look fancy. (Just the tubing and eye ends would normally cost $80) It would still need a couple of short pieces of chain for between the light and the hanger and then 4 brackets to mount them to the stand. They could be mounted in back, on the corners, sides, etc. If strength is a concern this tubing is way overkill for this application but it is what I have here already.

I've even got my wife interested in these lights. That means I'm more than halfway there. (whistle) Now I just need to come up with the coin.

If your interested in getting it with the parts for a hanger as well then if it helps I am flexible on that portion. I can't give it away but I could work a trade for that part. I.E. $150 plus trade (I'm open to just about anything on trade) instead of $180.