48" MH/PC/Moonlight Fixture FS

Rick

I've even got my wife interested in these lights. That means I'm more than halfway there. (whistle) Now I just need to come up with the coin.

What do you have for lights now? couldnt you let her know that you would be selling the lighting you have and maybe fib a little and tell her that its such a good deal that when you sell what you have it will cover the cost of what your getting? by the time she is in love with the new lighting she wont mind that you dont get what you thought you would for the lights you have.

What do you have for lights now? couldnt you let her know that you would be selling the lighting you have and maybe fib a little and tell her that its such a good deal that when you sell what you have it will cover the cost of what your getting? by the time she is in love with the new lighting she wont mind that you dont get what you thought you would for the lights you have.

My wife has finally discovered that my stuff never gets sold though. I always hoard it like a packrat. This tactic did work for me at one point in time tho

This is the angle I'm working now. Problem is, 5 months ago I bought a new set of T5's and that's the tactic I used. I also assured her that those lights would be good for a long time. I'm not sure she'll go for it a second time.

How many T5's you have? couldnt you be adding to them for the ripple affect? and if you are going for Ricks fixture I would take the PC's out and retro T5'sinto it anyway, (way better collor) you could use yours for that! it would increase the resale value greatly!

• 1 month later...