New Tank-Room, still under construction...

cheri!

Well, it's all piecing together. After staying up all night, until 6:30AM, making 3 trips, lugging one SYSTEM back home, I am happy to say, (2)*100 gal. systems. are up and running smoothly, but ONLY after...NO LEAKS, (censored) NO CASUALTIES,(drooler) AND NOOOO SLEEEP!! !!!(nutty)(nutty)!!!!

It's been about a week, and LIFE IS GOOD!

One system is for LPS corals. The other tank is for SPS and rare fish. Here are some sneak-peeks:

scolies.jpg

-These are some of my favorite "Open-Brains" I especially like the Deep-Purple coloration near the mouth on the Trachaphyllia.

frogspaw_Torch.jpg

-The Euphyllia Glabrelescens is an Australian Orange with Purple-Tip LPS coral.

-The Euphyllia Paradivisa is an Octopus Frogspawn, which has been in our collection for 5yrs. This was one of our first purchases!

Mycidium_Chalice.jpg

-Huge Mycidium Chalice, I love this hobby...(violin)

• Like 2

yeah, thanks! The tank-room has the 2*100 gallon tanks. -which was our office in our house.-had to get-rid of the birds, and do some re-arranging, but it is now THE tank-room! stoked!

The second system is for all of the corals that couldn't fit in the original display. -and mostly for LPS corals. I think we will need a third system... everything is filling-up sooo fast!;)

coral nursery

me too! a bunch of corals are growing-out already...they're so beautiful!! the nursery is going to be a little while, and TOTALLY different...but it's also REALLY exciting!! we'll just have to be patient!

Aquarium Close-Ups

So, I'll star it off with the photose from the 100g-Long:

DSCN2083.jpg

Sump-R side:

DSCN2081.jpg

Sump-L side, filteration: Dual return, 4-output Oceans Motion, PH Probe, CA-reactorDSCN2082.jpg

Sump-Rside, Return: Bubble-plate protein skimmer, CA-reactor afluent and PH probe.

DSCN2090-1.jpg

Aquarium Close-Ups Tank 2

These photos are of the new set-up: 100g cube

Reflector with 1*250watt Radium powered by a PFO ballast, 4*vho actinics, 2*1/2 Sea Swirls, 50 gallon sump

DSCN2072.jpg

50g sump drip-tray and bio-balls (not this is the only biological filtration), Gen-X 6,000 return pump, ASM 3,000 protein skimmer

DSCN2066.jpg

Also, PM CA reactor, 4-stage DI-hook up, soon to be Auto-top-off. -Whenever Isaac is done vacuuming water off the floor. (nono)

oh, and the REAL reason I do this...

DSCN2028.jpg

DSCN2025.jpg

DSCN2032.jpg

Thanks, Shane!

Yeah, everything is doing well. Pickle is definitely showing the effects of NOT running all day long!! -She's getting fat.- She sure does love those mini balls!!! I'll definitely throw one for ya!!! You should give Isaac a ring and you and your fam. can swing-by sometime!! Hows your tank doing?? Got it all under control now? :D