Awesome green acro, Monti frag pack - superman, green w/purple rim cap, green digi

impur

I've got this really nice green acro that i need to frag. Will have 2 frags asking $30 each. Both have multiple branches and are at least 4" and have nice pink/orange tips. Frags will be fresh cut you can see the 2 branches in the pics

100_2386.jpg

100_2388.jpg

100_2389.jpg

Next up i have a monti frag pack. I have 5 of these. $25 each

Bali superman also known as false superman i guess because the polyps are not as bright as the "real deal" but still a really sweet monti.

Mother colony

100_2377.jpg

frags

100_2379.jpg

1"+ green monti digi

100_2337KDC.jpg

100_2334KDC.jpg

100_2351KDC.jpg

Green w/ purple rim cap. This is a colony i saved from Ahren's tank when his house caught fire. Its grown really nice. He said he bought it as a Leng Sy cap but i cannot prove if it is or not. Either way a nice cap. Frags will be at least 2-3" or larger as i'd like to get this colony smaller

100_2369.jpg

100_2370.jpg

I'm keeping this one but frags will be larger than this

100_2385.jpg

Heres a carrot for you Sean. (laugh) I'll split shipping for you northern folks. Fedex ground gets to PDX overnight and only costs around 15 bucks or so total. So add 8 bucks and i'll ship.

And on that green acro i'm talking those whole branches about 2" above where they are growing out of the base. They are more like 6".

Uh' date=' I do NOT encourage a move Miles. I do think it is time to think about a Eugene meeting to get all you Portanders down here to see some Southern tanks. We are real nice down here. Southern Hospitality....;)[/quote']

I think that would be great Joel - there are some awesome tanks down there from what I have seen on the board.

Well, I will say $8.00 for shipping and the initial cost of $25.00 makes this frag pack delivered to your door for a total of $33.00. Not sure where you could get a better deal? Everything was packaged to perfection, everything was nicer then expected.

So if I was on the fence about doing this I would jump off the fence and paypal the man some money and make room for your three frags that you'll be getting in a day or so.

Thanks again.