Awesome green acro, Monti frag pack - superman, green w/purple rim cap, green digi

impur

Doran, Albertareef, you can have yours put with mine to save on shipping if you want.

If anyone local to the Portland/Vancouver area is looking for part of the packs I'm getting (2 2/3 from what I understand) let me know. I plan to keep 2 or 3 frags and pass the rest on to others. (Figured it would save a few dollars to get all of them in one shot)

Doran, Albertareef, you can have yours put with mine to save on shipping if you want.

If anyone local to the Portland/Vancouver area is looking for part of the packs I'm getting (2 2/3 from what I understand) let me know. I plan to keep 2 or 3 frags and pass the rest on to others. (Figured it would save a few dollars to get all of them in one shot)

Thanks for the offers Rick and Doran. Miles, I just discovered some tissue necrosis on one of my larger (and nicer (sad)) pieces of acro this morning so I think I better hold off on adding anything until I figure that out. It looks a lot like what Steve was describing in his tank (white band disease?). Argh! I'm starting to feel a little jinxed with the SPS right now.

Thanks for the offers Rick and Doran. Miles' date=' I just discovered some tissue necrosis on one of my larger (and nicer (sad)) pieces of acro this morning so I think I better hold off on adding anything until I figure that out. It looks a lot like what Steve was describing in his tank (white band disease?). Argh! I'm starting to feel a little jinxed with the SPS right now.[/quote']

Thats no good. Good luck getting thru it!

Those weekends have been tough around here lately on us reefers!!

No doubt! And I forgot to mention that, before it malfunctioned, one of the cats chewed holes in the feed line which then leaked on the hardwood floor and warped some boards. And that was right after my Scot's Fairy wrasse went missing... A highlight reel weekend to be sure!

Next time you have a bad one Miles I will have to remember to brace myself for the onslaught. :eek:

Anyone that was interested in the Monti Frag Packs let me know. I'm getting 2 - 2/3 packs up here in one shot to save on shipping with the intention of keeping 2 or 3 frags and passing the rest on to others. They should be here some time Friday. There will be at least one full pack, possibly 2. My wife is going to wring my neck if I don't sell at least one of them.(wife)

BTW, If anyone want's the remaining green acro from this area they are welcome to have it tossed in with mine if they do so before it ships tomorrow. I can either hold it here or take it down to The Fish Tank People to be picked up there.