Fish for sale

Mandinga

Let me know I'll come get them today!

The angels and the clown are still available. Pickup is saturday morning.
I have no idea how reef safe the angels are. I know they dont eat gsp, palys and anemones lol.
But they are very healthy bright and beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If for any reason SuncrestReef has a change of heart on the wrasse I've been looking for a gently used one [emoji23]
How large is the pygmy?

The pygmy is probably 3”...full grown i believe since he hasnt grown in 3 years. He got along with all the other angels i had(flame, coral beauty, lemonpeel)

Interesting. I am picking up a coral beauty Friday but I only have a 50 and after posting my question I read they don’t get along esp in smaller tanks I’d hate for my CB to pick on the Pygmy. I’ll think about but a melanarus wrasse is top of my list and in my 50 it will be pretty full with the CB and my clown. Worse case I can foster the Pygmy if you really need to get him gone at some point. 

4 hours ago, Mandinga said:

The pygmy is probably 3”...full grown i believe since he hasnt grown in 3 years. He got along with all the other angels i had(flame, coral beauty, lemonpeel)