Sign in to follow this  
lewisriverfisherman

Hi Again

Just wanted to say hi,  again.  I used to be in the hobby a long time ago and used to lurk this forum 😁   I'm gonna try and get a tank going sometime here in the next couple of months.  I don't really have a lot of room so under 15gal is a must.  Led lights is a must as well.  If any of you have any comments about which way to go with tank/light they would be appreciated. 

my buddy has a sweet all in one with nice LED lights. He is thinking about upgrading

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

my buddy has a sweet all in one with nice LED lights. He is thinking about upgrading

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh ya, what they got? :-)

Hey Brandon welcome back!!  There are usually a lot of Nuvo 20s they people sell for cheap. Great to see you back on here !

42 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Hey Brandon welcome back!!  There are usually a lot of Nuvo 20s they people sell for cheap. Great to see you back on here !

Thanks Kim!  Thanks for the heads up on the Nuvo's. 

• Like 1

Welcome back!  I took a pretty long hiatus myself and have just had a tank back up for a little over a year.  I definitely missed it.  Hope you find something that works well for you.

Hi Brandon! Shoot me a pm when you're ready for some frags. I gotcha covered. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chewie said:

Hi Brandon! Shoot me a pm when you're ready for some frags. I gotcha covered. 

Thanks John I will definitely  be looking you up when the times comes!😁

15 hours ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

Just wanted to say hi,  again.  I used to be in the hobby a long time ago and used to lurk this forum 😁   I'm gonna try and get a tank going sometime here in the next couple of months.  I don't really have a lot of room so under 15gal is a must.  Led lights is a must as well.  If any of you have any comments about which way to go with tank/light they would be appreciated. 

Wonder how you came up with your name "lewisriverfisherman"?   Do you have a property on that river front?

2 hours ago, caolewis said:

Wonder how you came up with your name "lewisriverfisherman"?   Do you have a property on that river front?

I do live on this river, also an avid fisherman.  Thought about coming up with a new name but then I wouldn't be a shark lol😂

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

I do live on this river, also an avid fisherman.  Thought about coming up with a new name but then I wouldn't be a shark lol😂

Fish on boat or bank?  Lewis is my river too, I normally take my sled there in Summer for Stealhead.

19 hours ago, albertareef said:

Welcome back!  I took a pretty long hiatus myself and have just had a tank back up for a little over a year.  I definitely missed it.  Hope you find something that works well for you.

Thanks albertareef! I have always missed it :-(  I learned a whole lot when I was in the hobby awhile back.  It is definitely  a labor of love to be in this hobby lol!

• Like 1

I took down my 10G nuvo so have a ai prime hd I bought new october 2016 that I could sell.  Also have the nuvo skimmer if your interested. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rbusta said:

I took down my 10G nuvo so have a ai prime hd I bought new october 2016 that I could sell.  Also have the nuvo skimmer if your interested. 

Messaged u