TheClark

Fts friday -

If you love your tank take a quick shot and post away!  Blue iPhone white balance and all in my case :)  Happy valentines day and don't forget to love your sweetie more than your reef :)

7c64b1f5fb9b6533ab5f343659570553.jpg

Edited by theclark
  • Like 2

I got us a small clown, yellow clown goby, cleaner shrimp and a small toadstool.. :D Just released the fish and still acclimating the shrimp and coral ... woot they look happy and great. That was our Valentines day to eachother :D

I got us a small clown, yellow clown goby, cleaner shrimp and a small toadstool.. :D Just released the fish and still acclimating the shrimp and coral ... woot they look happy and great. That was our Valentines day to eachother :D

Nice, good stuff, congrats!

Your tank is always amazing, SPS grows like weeds in your tank!

Thanks!! Yours is looking awesome, I am VERY envious of that elegance...always wanted one of those and have never had one. Beautiful piece. 

Thanks!! Yours is looking awesome, I am VERY envious of that elegance...always wanted one of those and have never had one. Beautiful piece. 

Hey thanks, It is one hardy elegance.  Bought it from a member who was moving at this nice size/price.  A Wp-60 fell of the back wall one night.  The flow flipped the elegance and buried it under inches of sand upside down.  That was about a month ago, cannot believe it lived!  I have had others you just look at them funny and they die.

• Like 1

381265566ac0d921f7ffff54b745c553.jpg

I always enjoy your tank shots Ninja.  Is that a nice torch colony bottom right by the zoas?  It is nice

It is...its doubled in size since I got it at TPA..definitely a favorite of mine....I need to start a build thread here for my 75 that is still being worked on....I should be getting it wet next month when I buy my lights.

• Like 1