Sign in to follow this  
Hozer21

Teco group buy time

Will there be any additional SPS added soon? I just saw this thread.

Don't forget you can send a pm to Jody. Sometimes he has frags that he just hasn't posted up on the website.

Frags almost ready want to give them through weekend and I will start posting mon and hope to have all new up by end of the week if not sooner;)

Thanks,

Jody

I was also thinking if everyone finish's buying by Sunday I can ship out next week but I will get with Jose figure out if that will work:)

Bought another 4 of those well priced 9.99 frags. Still plenty on the site. Love this group buy thank you Jose and TECO!

When will these ship, how / when do we pickup? Just want to be ready.... There are hints in the thread but no exact dates that I noticed on a quick browse. Thanks Jose and TECO!

Ok everyone thank you so much for participating on this group buy and the drop dead time to buy any corals and get in this group buy is Friday October 31st and everything will be shipped out on Monday November 3rd and @ my house on November 4th Tuesday . If there is any question pls feel free to ask myself of Jody and a big thanks to Jody (clap)

Thanks again Jody your awesome and can't wait it's like an early Christmas gift to myself lol but anyways tomorrow after 2pm everyone and if u haven't pm me for my addy pls do. & if I need to hold on to corals pls let me know ASAP

Thx

Jose