Sign in to follow this  
Robyna_baby

PNWMAS Facebook Page!

we already have an existing one... pnwmas

Currently we have a PNWMAS group, which is great for discussion off of this site. What we have just created is a page, which will allow our club to broadcast and advertise across facebook to reach a wider audience.

The Facebook group will still exist, we will be running this in addition.

that will cause confusion having two pages in imo

It will be easy to keep them both updated so no one gets confused. There is just a lot of stuff we cannot do with the group page that the new page allows us to do. :)

The other "group" required a FB account -(cussing)

This one doesn't look like that's needed-Being part of the witness protection program, I need to lay low (lay low-good 'ol snoop)

I'll start the voting by saying kill the group page (hitme)

The logo had to be adjusted to fit the facebook format. The current group page does not have a cover photo. Still the same logo and font just no fish on it :)

New logo on this Facebook page? Should be consistent across the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be cool to have the banner photo be a rotating POTM winning photo. Might help increase participation in POTM and will be a nice tie back to the forum. The page is great though! Nice addition.

It would be cool to have the banner photo be a rotating POTM winning photo. Might help increase participation in POTM and will be a nice tie back to the forum. The page is great though! Nice addition.

Thats the plan! But sense the photo of the month is only once a month we will prolly feature other member photos while we wait for a winner. ;)

Glad you guys like it! I am excited to see it grow!

I have created the "PNWMAS Tanks" album for the people who have updated their tank threads and you guys can go on and see them and also tag yourselfs in the pics :) as we get more tank builds updated I will add them to the album as well!