Bad Vibes

steelhead77

Seriously man. What's with all the bad vibes on this board lately. LFS ragging on another LFS for not having the proper pedigree on a particular polyp? Others raggin' on a guy 'cause he might be selling something that somebody gave him in lieu of cash. Others not following thru on commitments. What's up with that? This hobby is supposed to be fun, at least it is for me. Personally I don't care what the lineage of a freakin' coral is. Does it look cool? Will it look good in my tank? This is what's supposed to matter, right? IMHO some people need to lighten up a bit.

Sorry for the rant.

BTW I have a Cal Ripkin Jr. rookie card I'll trade for True Green Hornet Purple People Eater AOG AOI. None of that morph stuff though. :D

Others raggin' on a guy 'cause he might be selling something that somebody gave him in lieu of cash.

ie: someone who is getting wholesale cost and reselling at Retail prices in line with most stores in the area. The stores keep this site running. If someone wants to buy stuff at wholesale and resell on this board, they should pony up and pay the measly $50 per year to sponsor.

The personal attacks and petty remarks that have been flying lately are totally uncalled for. We all got into this stuff for fun and enjoyment. I think we should all try to stay positive. I just filled my new tank up the other night. Positivity is all that it brings to mind for me.

• Like 1

The personal attacks and petty remarks that have been flying lately are totally uncalled for. We all got into this stuff for fun and enjoyment. I think we should all try to stay positive. I just filled my new tank up the other night. Positivity is all that it brings to mind for me.

I agree the personal attacks are uncalled for but not everyone on the forum has got in to this for fun. Most of the drama lately revolves around people who make there living in the industry. Mix money into anything and true personality's will show up

I figured this was as good of place as any to apologize to the members for some of the things that went down yesterday my question was taken the wronge way and went from there and I fed the fire as much as anyone again I'm sorry this is not what this forum is about.

Jody

Guest Moderator2

Its a forum and things can get taken out of context and also people can misconstrue peoples words or simply not understand someones sarcasm or seriousness sometimes. I think when that happens people just need to assume the person means well, unless the mannerism continues, regardless Some people just over read into things. Lets move on and enjoy our day and remember these are all friends and we should speak to each other with the same respect we all give each other when we are face to face. We all are friends through the hobby and I personally think we are all a very good group of great people.

COOL....that means it would fall under the Domestic Violence Laws ....and I would actually have somthing to contribute to the forums with, rather then always asking questions !....I have a nice set of Chrome Rachet Style Smith/Wesson handcuffs that I'm willing to frag off to anyone ??

:) sometimes I kill myself !!!

Its spring and the Alage is a growing people !!!

No, Eric, the True Green Hornet Purple People Eater AOG AOI looks like this.

rock_anemone.png

You can see how it has the green tint like a green hornet, and the outlined mouth like a PPE, and the metallic sheen of the AOG, and the cool factor of the AOI. :)

I have a limited number of these in my tank that I would be willing to trade...(nutty)(nutty)(whistle)

dsoz

Okay, I wasn't going to admit this, but back when I first set my tank up and was first buying a few soft corals... I see this cool looking polyp in one of the LFS. I asked, "hey, how much is that button polyp?" The LFS kindly informed me that it was an mojano and that I didn't want it. They kindly didn't tell me that I was an idiot (but I think it may have been implied).

Okay' date=' I wasn't going to admit this, but back when I first set my tank up and was first buying a few soft corals... I see this cool looking polyp in one of the LFS. I asked, "hey, how much is that button polyp?" The LFS kindly informed me that it was an mojano and that I didn't want it. They kindly didn't tell me that I was an idiot (but I think it may have been implied).[/quote']

LOL, that happens to me every time I go into an LFS. Funny now that I think about it, it happens here a lot also. Wonder why?