Room for wrasse

fishmanmike01

I have a Sixline and I too think it's from the devil. I also have a Melanurus wrasse and a Scotter Blenny. I don't think the Scooter Blenny gets many pods because of the two wrasses but it does eat frozen. I would not recommend a Sixline because I think the Pyscedelic Mandarin is a much nicer fish and if it's not eating frozen the Sixline may reduce the pod population enough to hurt the Mandiran. JMO

I have a Sixline and I too think it's from the devil. I also have a Melanurus wrasse and a Scotter Blenny. I don't think the Scooter Blenny gets many pods because of the two wrasses but it does eat frozen. I would not recommend a Sixline because I think the Pyscedelic Mandarin is a much nicer fish and if it's not eating frozen the Sixline may reduce the pod population enough to hurt the Mandiran. JMO

your having pod issues even with your huge 400g tank? lol

• 3 weeks later...

I had a six line and a mandarin in an established 75 gallon, and the mandarin slowly starved to death... that sucked. I took the six line out, waited about 5 months and bought another mandarin, he has been in the tank for about 3 months and he is fat and happy. Good luck if you end up with a mandarin, great fish.