CA2OR

must be about the sale. Guess the responding with apologies didn't mean anything. Took me a while to get back to him, didn't get on PNW for a few days there. But I have a new son who takes up some time that I dont always anticipate. But he did send a couple PM's which it took me longer than he would have liked to get a responce. There was no secret though that if I got my relief or bail out funds I would be withdrawing from the sale as I posted here

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11405&page=2. and on the first page of the thread. Posts 7 and 11 on this thread.

I just sent PM to try and get the PM's I sent out back to show what happened. Either way I accept his frusterations. He has a right to be upset and to his opinion as does everyone else.

kiillfile?? there has to be some kind of rule about death threats here.(nono)

lol... Killfile is just another way of saying "your dead to me" but yea a little harsh considering he said the sale wasn't for sure. I could see how it could be taken wrong by people who haven't heard that term before. I personally am happy that you were able to get some help and keep them Eric. You would have been really bummed out in the long run if you sold them all.

• Like 2

must be about the sale. Guess the responding with apologies didn't mean anything. Took me a while to get back to him, didn't get on PNW for a few days there. But I have a new son who takes up some time that I dont always anticipate. But he did send a couple PM's which it took me longer than he would have liked to get a responce. There was no secret though that if I got my relief or bail out funds I would be withdrawing from the sale as I posted here

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11405&page=2. and on the first page of the thread. Posts 7 and 11 on this thread.

I just sent PM to try and get the PM's I sent out back to show what happened. Either way I accept his frusterations. He has a right to be upset and to his opinion as does everyone else.

Glad you could keep your zoas.Though I would have probably waited to post them up for sale until you knew for sure that you had to get rid of them. You have some nice looking zoas.