Happy birthday downhill_biker!

Zoolander

Thanks everyone. Kinda funny, Zoolander aka Richard texted me to check and see if I was still on to help him build a "stockman silencer" for his overflow, and I had to text him back and here is what I wrote:

Sorry, but I forgot it's my birthday. My girlfriend took me out tonight and I dont think I am going to be able to meet up tonight.

He was shocked I forgot it was my birthday, oh well, I'm getting old....23 that is...

Thanks everyone. Kinda funny, Zoolander aka Richard texted me to check and see if I was still on to help him build a "stockman silencer" for his overflow, and I had to text him back and here is what I wrote:

Sorry, but I forgot it's my birthday. My girlfriend took me out tonight and I dont think I am going to be able to meet up tonight.

He was shocked I forgot it was my birthday, oh well, I'm getting old....23 that is...

(laugh)(laugh) Pretty funny Curtis! Word of advice from an comparatively old person - if you want to make it to 24, don't forget her b-day!!!

(laugh)(laugh) Pretty funny Curtis! Word of advice from an comparatively old person - if you want to make it to 24' date=' don't forget her b-day!!![/quote']

Another funny story:

When my fiance and I first started dating I kept joking that her birthday was June 15th, I know it's July 15th, but I kept joking about June 15th. Then I convinced and confused myself and had to ask her when her birthday really was. I didn't know any more.

DO NOT ASK HER AGAIN THE DATE OF HER BIRTH. If needed sneak into her wallet and check her drivers license. DO NOT GET CAUGHT GETTING INTO HER PURSE. If you do either of these things again and get caught may GOD be with you.

DO NOT ASK HER AGAIN THE DATE OF HER BIRTH. If needed sneak into her wallet and check her drivers license. DO NOT GET CAUGHT GETTING INTO HER PURSE. If you do either of these things again and get caught may GOD be with you.

It works.

You can also get a gift early and say, "This is an early gift,. You might get another gift later".

When she complains on her birthday, you say "I said there MIGHT be another gift".

Happy belated B-Day! For your birthday I got you a rattle can of paint and I'll do the driving.