new baby sale! chalices acans acro monti zoas......

ok so im still at the hospital with my new baby but im goign to make a trip as far as portland to sell some corals sometime at the ned of the week or weekend. so heres some more stuff my 2 new chalices i have 4 frags availible of each the frags measure close to one inch in size and are mounted ona marble plug 35dollars each or 2 for 60.in my opinion a great deal for chalice frags. the pink with teal rim is especially nice much pinker than in the pics and the green has done a fair amount of coloring up aswell. the frags were cut about 2 weeks ago and i concider them safe for transport.green1.jpg

green2.jpg

pink1.jpg

pink1.jpg

zoanthids i mix em up all the time its either fire and ice or ring of fire,anyways 4 polyps 10 bucks. multiple frags availible

IMG_0441.jpg

same thing either ring of fire or fire and ice 4 polyps 10 bucks. multiple frags availible

IMG_0474.jpg

cool zoas 8 polyps 10 bucks. multiple frags availible

IMG_0465.jpg

tidalzone aquas 4 polyps 10 bucks. multiple frags availible

IMG_4123.jpg

way coll orange zoas 8 polyps 10 bucks. multiple frags availible

IMG_3976.jpg

good size table acro this exact piece prob 3+ inches 40 bucks

dinnertableacropora.jpg

this purple plating monti.crazy cool color 30 bucks

IMG_0188.jpg

1 inch plus frag of shawn's tripple berry blast acropora 30 bucks. multiple frags availible

IMG_0869.jpg

3 polyps of this acan big polyps has greenish stripes in it now.20 bucks for 3 polyps. multiple frags availible

newacan.jpg

frag tank 15 bucks i need it gone i paid more

IMG_0490.jpg

ill prob post more in the next few days. and as things are all sold i will remove them from this page.

thanks

shawn

I will take one frag of each if you are coming this way. I can meet of the freeway to so it is easier. When are you coming up?

way coll orange zoas 8 polyps 10 bucks. multiple frags availible

tidalzone aquas 4 polyps 10 bucks. multiple frags availible

cool zoas 8 polyps 10 bucks. multiple frags availible

ok so i will figure out an exact date tonight, as far as meeting goes i can do anywhere close off i5 all the way up to portland. and any portlanders mabey we can decide on a local fish store and do all transactions there.

pms will be sent with all info tonight i just need to figure a portland meeting place. mabey waves. and ill get a date here soon.

thanks

shawn