Group Buy on Bulk Magnesium

downhill_biker

In the group buy thing it says we only need 10? Where did 15 come from? A better deal?

Must be a typo. Different information in different paragraphs. I wonder which one is correct...

This promotion is designed to maximize the discounts and remove all of the organizational hassle that normally goes along with a group buy. All you need is 10 people who want to buy at least one item from us at drastically discounted prices.

Here is how it works: For one week we upgrade every member of your club who signs up and creates an account with special "Club Wholesale" status. This gives them individual access to the maximum quantity discounts without quantity requirements on all of our bulk material as well as considerable discounts on much of our product line. Each member of the club handles their own order individually. There is no need to organize the order, schedule a pickup/distribution day, or collect payments. If that isn't enough we offer one more exciting perk: All club members who participate in the group buy will have their accounts upgraded to "Preferred Reefer" status giving them a smaller but permanent discount. The only requirement to be eligible for this Introductory Reef Club offer is that a minimum of 15 club members sign up.

You got it. According to Randy Holmes-Farley's DIY Magnesium Suppliments Recipe, "MAG flake to Epsom salts, as a supplement; for instance, 10 cups MAG flake and 1 cup Epsom salts."

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2006-07/rhf/index.php

Now that I have watched the Youtube video from Bulk Reef Supply

I see BRS recommends a 5:3 ratio. If you are using the Bulk Reef Supply 2 part Calcium formula, I would recommend using their recommended proportions of Magnesium also.

add me to the list! I would love to get some gfo, carbon and some rodi filters. As far as mag, well if someone could provide me with some documentation on how much to mix and what to mix, and how much of the mixture for a particular volume of water, then I might be interested in that as well.

And because i'm to lazy to send a pm

Matthew H. Layton

mattlayton2@hotmail.com

add me to the list! I would love to get some gfo, carbon and some rodi filters. As far as mag, well if someone could provide me with some documentation on how much to mix and what to mix, and how much of the mixture for a particular volume of water, then I might be interested in that as well.

Here is a calculator:

http://reef.diesyst.com/flashcalc/flashcalc.html

Use the "Magflake" product indicator... should be all you need.