Small Carpet Anemone FS

ocboat

I ordered a S. gigantea anemone but received a small S. haddoni instead. Since I already have two other haddoni anemones I am offering this one for sale. It will probably expand to 6-8 inches after acclimation. I am asking $30.00 for it. The following pictures are of the anemone acclimating immediately after receiving it. Thanks for looking.

post-165-141867773716_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867773717_thumb.jpg

Sorry everyone, I've been off of the boards for a few days. The anemone looked really good for the first week but it is now turned inside out and has left its spot that he settled into after I put it in the tank. I could not sell it in its' current condition but I'll give an update if it turns around.

Sorry everyone' date=' I've been off of the boards for a few days. The anemone looked really good for the first week but it is now turned inside out and has left its spot that he settled into after I put it in the tank. I could not sell it in its' current condition but I'll give an update if it turns around.[/quote']

Thanks for the update... sorry to hear it has taken a turn for the worse. Hopefully it recovers soon.

Sorry to hear...

How is my former fish eater doing?

Suprisingly my red one has taken a turn for the better and has now been fully inflated for a couple of weeks with its mouth tightly closed. I tried to feed it for the first time in about a month and its feeding response was great! Maybe this one wants to live after all...

I know! Just a few weeks ago I was in the shop saying it wasn't going to make it. I'm still not holding my breath but it is a good sign. I did end up moving it from a barebottom tank to a small 70 gallon cube with a shallow sandbed and it appears to have burried its foot in the sand. It moved around the same round rock several times but has stayed in the same spot for about a week now.

Sorry to hear...

How is my former fish eater doing?

It's doing great. It found a spot that it likes and I have not seen it deflate since I got from you. I have a couple of tangs that hang out very close to it but so far there has been no free meals.

Update

Well, I was sent a replacement gigantea today and guess what? It was another haddoni. So now I have four haddoni carpets and I still don't have a gigantea. I am including an updated picture of the original carpet for sale and will make a deal with anyone who wants it. Since I still have concerns for its health, I will let someone have it without payment for now, and if it survives for a couple of weeks, I'll ask for the $30.00 at that time. I sending PM's to the people who responded the first time around and they will have first choice. If none of them want it, I will respond to people in the order that I receive new PMs. I will probably offer the new one for sale also. It is a little larger and a really cool green.

post-165-141867742884_thumb.jpg