GSP vs BJP at UFC

andy

St Pierre is gonna work over Penn. It will be a good fight. Even though that is the main fight one of the better ones will be Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva. I got a friend that is getting it this time around. I bought last months so its his turn :)

I'm goning to put my money on BJ Penn!!!

I think he will submit GSP.

But if the fight goes into the later rounds the edge swings to GSP. BJ never has had great cardio/stamina.

Yeah wish someone down here was getting it. Really can't swing the cost all by myself. Maybe I'll find a bar to go to.

I feel the opposite. Maybe this will mean GSP v. BJP III.

Mike how bad does George need to beat Penn? Maybe in a couple years a rematch but its a little overdone now. It was a BEAT DOWN! Every round was score 10-8. Penn needs to stay in his division and dominate and let GSP be the best pound for pound fighter in the UFC.

Mike how bad does George need to beat Penn? Maybe in a couple years a rematch but its a little overdone now. It was a BEAT DOWN! Every round was score 10-8. Penn needs to stay in his division and dominate and let GSP be the best pound for pound fighter in the UFC.

Oh I understand that. What I should have said was........ Since the UFC obviously has no one that is a challange to GSP maybe they will push for a third fight. Not saying it is deserved or anything, but they are running out of good fighters with all of these other fighting leagues and Dana White alienating a lot of fighters.

White has been the best and worse thing for the UFC I believe. And with PPVs every month they don't have a great selection of fight cards anymore. Remember when there use to be 4-5 HUGE fights on one card!?

Anderson Silva. UFC 100.

Do you know who the victim, i mean, challenger will be?

I want to see the rematch from Cote!!!

I agree that the cards are kinda slim now-a-days. The similar fight style-fights are getting kinda boring. I like to see fights go the distance, but seriously. We need new competition. Let silva fight GSP. It would be fun to watch them stalk eachother(laugh)

GSP ia a BAAAAD man, but anderson is the real deal!! no offense to gsp cuz he is BAAAD w/ 3 a's not 4!! silva is THE next level striker that NO ONE knows how to prepare for!! if this happens...i got silva in 3...and i dont have much, but i would put my 10lbs of LR on silva :)

Yeah, there's been some discussion on the MMA forums. GSP beat him so bad it really isn't an issue. Turns out there wasn't a rule against it anyways. UFC just made a new rule that only cutmen can bring vaseline into the ring. Since there is another rule about only two guys being in the corner with the fighter, we'll only see one trainer in there between rounds ('cause you know they'll want grease on the fighter's forehead and cheeks)