Did Santa bring you anything for your tank?

andy

I dunno about you guys but I wouldn't rather not get gifts for my tank, unless I made a x-mas list of stuff I want.

My tank is very personal, and specific. It would be hard to shop for, and I would hate to get a coral or a fish that I didn't want. Maybe I'm just wierd. I had a few people with tanks on my list, and I couldn't bring myself to buying them anything for that reason. I know what I think the could use, but they may feel differently.

Hey, I got a late x-mas gift from my mother. I got the dremel I have been eyeballing. I think that counts as a gift for my tank.(naughty) I'm gonna be using it for my car and home and everything else too but I see corals as its main use...(clap)

Just got done making a few frags of PokerStar monti. There is coral "GUTS" everywhere, and it stinks like something else let me tell ya. But oh it was fun!!! Be watching the FS section I may just put these up there soon(plotting)...

I should have a dual stage temp controller coming any day now. (clap)

I tried to get a bunch of plumbing supplies to re-plumb my tank, but they all closed early for the holiday. Oh well, I will get the tank cleaned and ready to plumb. The 240 will live again. (dancing)

Jay