Chalice photos!!!!!!!

chorse

• 2 weeks later...
i like that last one' date=' very unique lots of colors in it, is it new, do you think it will color up more?[/quote']

it was up in Keiths system so it new to mine and I hope so it is showing signs of orange and other colors so time will tell.It was a colony that had all but died and had grown back into a nice little colony but it was under bad lighting at his house so we moved it to mine ware they really like it under the 250's.

I think that might be an acanthastrea rotundaflora. I have a very similar one. Jody, what species do you think that one is? Thanks.

-Isaac

After further thought I have concluded this is a ROTUNDAFLORA after many decussions with fellow reefers and time spent online and in my books so sorry for mistaken ID.

Very Nice! What kind of lighting do you keep them under? Where are they placed at in the tank?

These all are under 250watt 20k halides around 10-12 inches from light under about 7 inches of water, pretty much all of my chalices are in this prop tray under same conditions and I run a scwd wave maker in it for flow.