Chalice photos!!!!!!!

chorse

Pic Heavy

So I took a few pics 44 actually but ot post them all-(whistle)

WWCToxicPie.jpg

TyreeAlienEyeWM.jpg

Lingerie-4.jpg

This one again-(nutty)

MyMiami2.jpg

4color.jpg

BubblegumMonster.jpg

CornbreadTrashME.jpg

PumpkinBomber.jpg

PWM.jpg

NegretUnknown.jpg

PinkBoobies.jpg

MoltenLava.jpg

Miamiurricane.jpg

JFoxCazy2.jpg

unknown.jpg

Sorry about all the server space I just ate up-

(nono)

I wish I would have taken top down photos to get a better idea of what they really look like-its better

I'd rather see server space used for this stuff than arguments over some spat on another forum between two people I could care less about...Hence my favorite quote of all time some dude said on here a long time ago...Chalices are looking INSANE Brad, Don't Frag Them!!...no wait...Frag them..lol What is the Pièce de résistance in the last pic? Wickedly Insane!

I'd rather see server space used for this stuff than arguments over some spat on another forum between two people I could care less about...Hence my favorite quote of all time some dude said on here a long time ago...Chalices are looking INSANE Brad' date=' Don't Frag Them!!...no wait...Frag them..lol What is the Pièce de résistance in the last pic? Wickedly Insane![/quote']

Thats funny you ask, thats one of the very few I have that does not have some designer name- its a a slow grower but has started to settle in and is one of the brighter pinkish/reds I have.

I got it from rubberduck.

the 1st one is a fave of mine, much better in person, actually most of them areDOH!