Pair of Bluestripe Pipes FS

Lundy24

My parents are swapping out all the rock in their tank for cooked rock and are temporarily breaking it down. I'm helping then do the transfer and we decided to put their pair of Bluestripe Pipes up FS. For those that don't know about blustripes they are flagfin pipes that do great in reeftanks and handle highflow no problem. They are awesome fish and its really interesting watching them interact. They voraciously eat full sized mysis, cylopeeze, and arctipods. My parents don't feed frozen very much and with the new rock in the tank they may not have enough pods. So they are up FS. I would like to get $50 for the pair but am open to offers, especially if they are going to a good home.

I don't have a recent picture but here is an older one. They are larger know but you get the idea.

IMG_0195.jpg

defigart - They are definitely a male-female pair, the males have small ridges on their snout and the females don't. Also, two males won't tolerate each other even in a large tank

Nyles and Siskou - They are rare and really cool little fish. If you are interested, you might see if your LFS can get a pair. I got these from SWF a while ago.

If they still have them the fish are located in Vancouver WA. Lundy is in Kirkland but not sure if he took the fish with hime when he left this weekend. Would have bought them for my tank but do not want a pod eater to go against my slow motion target manderinDOH! He needs all the help he can get(laugh)

Hey everyone sorry for the confusion. When I posted this I forgot that I changed my location from Vancouver to Kirkland. I recently moved up north but my parents, and the pipefish, are in Brush Prairie, WA (just NE of Vancouver) and not Kirkland. Much closer for those of you in OR. Sorry again DOH!

• 2 weeks later...