New to the forums!!!!

snowpunk

I figured I better share to get my name out here on the forums and say hello. I will get pics but none as of yet.

After giving my well established 29g tank to a friend to start his addiction in the saltwater tanks, I picked up a 75g reef setup. I have done a little changing here and there and here is what I have in it now.

My favorite by far is my single finned yellow banded maroon clown. I have had him for 5 years or so. A large lawnmower blenny, a pajama cardinal that eludes my green net every time, a 24" snowflake eel, and 4 urchins. All types of crabs and snail, big and small. Mostly softer corals, but I am shifting to hard more every day. 2 long tentacle anemones(what I kept of 5 from one huge one a year ago), Mushrooms of the red, green, purple, and pink types. one brain coral(almost looks purple with blue). one green and one red monapora start. A little Xenia. A large kenya tree, and singularia(sp) coming out of my ears... There are a few more too but I don't know the names so it'll just give you something to wonder about until I post some pictures up.

On a worse note, my second favorite died a while back. A beautiful blue hippo tang that was just the funniest fish ever. Loved to have you touch him, and almost always slept upside down on my biggest powerhead. He was about 6-7" when he started losing the weight and not being himself anymore. Pretty old guy even though he wasn't that big. I will be getting a few more tangs later for sure but I don't know exactly what yet.

Little long winded but thats me. I'm Brandon from Portland.... :):):)

Welcome to our forums Brandon!

You are welcome to attend our PNWMAS BBQ on the 31st in Tigard. If you would like to receive notifications of PNWMAS meetings and events, send me your e-mail address in a PM, and I will add you to the Evite list.