Mag-Floats Do they work well ?

jm82792

I'm going to buy a Mag-Float since I don't enjoy getting water on my dad's hardwood floor,if the floor warps(Really easy trust me) I can kiss my little reef setup bye bye. So I'm wondering if the mag float for glass works well I know a simple question.

they work ok. i have one and its a pain to get into the curved corners of the glass.

check these out. http://www.nimblenano.com/

made by some guy but work awesome. lots of people at Reefcentral and nano-reef.com use them. much easier to clean the glass corners of the all-in-one tanks. I have been meaning to order one but other things keep coming up.

I used magfloats to save money, but finally had to admit that it really wasn't doing such a great job.

Got a Magnavore and just last week glued on the Easy Blade for my model. It's fantastic and I wish I'd gotten it months ago.

I can finally clean off all the green hard algae that I could never quite get off with my hand scraper.

This is for larger aquariums, though. For my nano, the magfloat and Kent scraper did the job just fine.