Some pics from my 75g

impur

I did some cleaning, partially on the sides. Man coralline is tough!! But i took a bunch of pics and thought i'd share. I am still trying to master my camera, so i took a few pics of the same things in different modes to see how they turned out.

First off i got a few pics of my clowns. I wasn't able to get a shot my flasher wrasse, he's a scardy cat.

100_1668.jpg

100_1660.jpg

100_1654.jpg

My montis are doing great given the circumstances. They are on week 5 of QT for nudis. But no loss in color on most.

Leng sy cap

100_1632.jpg

Purple monti slightly brown

100_1657.jpg

unknown monti

100_1630.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do help, I still have not done diopter pics on new tank, I may in a few days, still working on other projects for tank. Plus SPS are a little ticked as I blew up refugium and had some nasties go into main tank, always something.

they do help' date=' I still have not done diopter pics on new tank, I may in a few days, still working on other projects for tank. Plus SPS are a little ticked as I blew up refugium and had some nasties go into main tank, always something.[/quote']

lol nice. It is always something thats for sure.

Where did you get your diopters? Was it a competitive price?

I think I paid about $90 for Aluminum lens adapter hood (58mm) and three hoya lens and cap for hood.

The place I bought from is now out of business, but I see there is lots of places to buy from

adorama.com comes up in search, you need a lens adapter, get with me for more info, there is goods and bads with these adapters, goods are they allow you to use full zoom while being very close to objects, bad is as you use more magnification the DEPTH-OF-FIELD around the outer edges of the picture will be out of focus, especially where your using a +4 at full zoom you need to turn your apuriture down as low as you can to get good pics.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I found place I purchased from

http://lensmateonline.com/

ya you may not have same problem as I was going though 5/8" thick curved glass. I will try and run some tests tonight if I get time, need to measure out yard tonight and do a prelim landscape plan... fun fun.

These are from my QT tank. I'm going to move these acros back to the display this weekend. They have been bug free for 4 weeks and in QT a total of 8. Zero losses i'm proud to report :D They have browned out, but some are actually starting to regain color under this 70w 10k MH. Didn't think that would happen. But they all have healthy PE and have been growing slowly as well

100_1683.jpg

100_1684.jpg

100_1686.jpg

100_1687.jpg