Some pics from my 75g

impur

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get one tonight. The rockwork is not complete since i'm waiting for my DIY rock to cure, and also because i plan to build a ~90 or so gallon cube tank sometime soon to replace the 75gal.

I definately want to check your tank out and you are more than welcome to come see mine, lets get together sometime soon!!

Miles

Looking great! Where do you buy the magic juice that gives you such great PE? I want some.

Thanks Andy. I don't add anything to get the PE, just weekly WCs and topoff with kalk ;) I am impressed by the PE though. Now if i can just color them up and not lose any PE i'll be very happy.

• 7 months later...

ahahaha there is a page for your 75. was at miles house the other day and took a few pics. glass was a bit dirty so some are more blurry,we will have to scrape it real good and do a full photo shoot someday. i love your tank(drooler)

miles3.jpg

miles4.jpg

miles2.jpg

i am going to get a piece of this someday(plotting) whether you like it or not(threaten)

miles1.jpg

You're tellin me, i've had it maybe 2 months and its completely encrusted the top of the plug and the sides. I bet by Monday its growing onto the donut i have it sitting on.

My corals, but not my pics. Shawn has a knack for sweet pics on his point and shoot camera. Thanks for the compliments though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
beautiful tank

Thanks!

I'm going thru some troubles lately. I went back and checked out my logs and every single year in March i get some sort of pest or something happens to my corals. This is the 5th straight year. I'm currently battling AEFW (3rd time in 3 years all in March), bought a paly colony that had zoapox, and last night I noticed zoapox on 2 of my frags which is weird because the paly colony never touched the water in my display. Ugh.

Thanks!

I'm going thru some troubles lately. I went back and checked out my logs and every single year in March i get some sort of pest or something happens to my corals. This is the 5th straight year. I'm currently battling AEFW (3rd time in 3 years all in March), bought a paly colony that had zoapox, and last night I noticed zoapox on 2 of my frags which is weird because the paly colony never touched the water in my display. Ugh.

Miles - maybe you should just plan to be gone on vacation for the entire month of March next year... perhaps that will cure it.

Seriously though, good luck fighting off the pests. Your tank always looks awesome despite the challenges.