FREE MANDERIN GOBY

wegotjs

If you want to bring him over, I can put him in my display until he starts to look better. I am afraid that my lawnmower bleney would pick on him though. He may end up worse off in my tank than he is in yours. If all else fails, I can hold him until someone else wants to take it.

Give me a call. I should be home all night tonight and part of the afternoon Sunday.

dsoz

we bought ours starving skinny as could be. they do well in huge reefs with lots of live bugs and stuff. there not supposed to but we turn off our tank for about 30 mins at feeding time and she eats frozen food with the rest. and plumped right up. suprisingly she picks on the scooter blenny. a lot. mean little devil.hope it does well

well are you sure its a male?? I'm in need of a female psychadelic mandarin... have a 210 reef with about 150 lbs. of LR.. Male I have is fat and lookin for a girlfriend..(naughty) wanna try raising babies. If its female I can give it a good home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The sad part is that after living in my sump for a couple of weeks, the poor guy ended up starving to death. He was emaciated to begin with, and Jon tried feeding it a couple of times with bottles of live copepods, but to no avail. In my sump there was plenty of food. He still did not make it. :(

dsoz