New pic of complete nano! Let me know what u think!

mrjoshua82

Howdy folks,

Thought I would post a new and improved pic of our completed nano. I'm attaching an older pic for comparison. The xenia had to go unfortunately cause it was growing super fast. The zoa colony at the top of the tank isn't open but I'll replace the pic when it does...it's new. How does it look?

post-2731-141867770542_thumb.jpg

post-2731-141867770547_thumb.jpg

I like the frogspawn at the top. It is kind of like a crown jewel in the tank. I think frogspawn are my favorite coral at this time. I want to get several different colors so I have one half of my tank covered with froggies. :) I like them much more than anemones.

Yes, xenia grows and spreads fast, but there is no need to get rid of it. With proper technique (give it away) you can keep just the right amount. I like how they pulse. I like sitting in my comfy chair before I go to bed and doze off while watching the xenia pulse.

Your tank has come a long way in the past month, you should be very proud of what you have going there.

Have you done any modification to the back chambers? Added a fuge? switched out the stock pump? Upgraded anything?

PM me, and I will give you some more frags for your tank.

dsoz

hello folks,

Thanks for the replies and compliments!!! Here is a pic of my true percs hosting in my frogspawn. I was not expecting them to do that at all. They completely ignored the bta but looooove the frogspawn. Warms my heart!

...sorry for the poor picture quality...blackberry camera

post-2731-141867738882_thumb.jpg