Zoos!!!

impur

Nice pics! It was good to meet you too. Jody hooked you up with some nice sized pieces! Man i bleached those LoE out a bit by keeping them on the bright side of my tank. They should color up nicely for you though, what kind of light you keeping them under?

Nice pics! It was good to meet you too. Jody hooked you up with some nice sized pieces! Man i bleached those LoE out a bit by keeping them on the bright side of my tank. They should color up nicely for you though' date=' what kind of light you keeping them under?[/quote']

Ive got about 400 watts of T-5's over my 72 bow. Seems too do great with keeping colr, but stuff thats already browned out takes a bit longer to color up. I love my new zoos, BTW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice!

Wow... you all have some really nice specimens going! If anyone is actively fraging these days please keep me in the loop - I could make some room in the 120 for these! Especially partial to those with the purple, orange, pink or blue as the tank already has a fair amount of green going on.

Keep the pics coming!

They are so pretty, Miles! I really want to get that cube up and running so I can get back into my zoanthid obsession! (clap)

If I ply you with cash and scantily clad ladies, will you share? (laugh)

If you put it that way, who could resist!!! (drooler) (laugh)

I really like that last pic. It came out so good! Its now my background on my home computer ;)

If you put it that way' date=' who could resist!!! (drooler) (laugh)[/quote']

See, I know the way to a man's heart! (laugh)

That last pic is super sweet! It makes me want to get the whip out and beat Jay until he gets my tank up and running! (wife)