Spring cleaning - Zoas and rics

nanoreefer

I consolidated my two tanks into one and found that i have too many loose frags; i don't like the way they scatter on the sand :) So here they are! I don't know the name on most of them, just bought them 'cause I like the way they look :D

Sunburst - 12 polyps ($15) ~ SOLD

zoa9.jpg

Pinks - 15 polyps ($15)

IMG_2451.jpg

Blues - 12 polyps ($15) ~ SOLD

IMG_2450.jpg

Pinks - 20 polyps ($20) SOLD

IMG_2414.jpg

Blue/peach - 25 polyps ($20) ~SOLD

zoa.jpg

Pinkish/green ric - $15 ~ SOLD

IMG_2418.jpg

Steel blue ric (pink mouth) - $12 ~ SOLD

IMG_2419.jpg

Pastel green/blue pink mouth ric (large polyp) - $18 ~ PENDING

IMG_2417.jpg

Blue ric - $15 ~ PENDING

IMG_2471.jpg

Just for fun, you can see several of the frags for sale in this pic. Does anyone know the name for the green one in the middle? It's not for sale, sorry!

IMG_2462.jpg

IME a great seller. Those are some great prices too. I'd take you up on them except I already have all of those, some I'm sure I got from you, they are still doing great. You have great taste in corals my friend.

IME excellent packaging, very understanding even when I got lost and he had to walk down to 7-11 to meet me cuz I couldn;'t find his place and was 45 minutes late after driving around. Very easy to deal with. Note to the wise if you are going to meet him at work, let him give you directions, Mapquest will not get you there.

I wish I could take pictures like that.

IME a great seller. Those are some great prices too. I'd take you up on them except I already have all of those, some I'm sure I got from you, they are still doing great. You have great taste in corals my friend.

IME excellent packaging, very understanding even when I got lost and he had to walk down to 7-11 to meet me cuz I couldn;'t find his place and was 45 minutes late after driving around. Very easy to deal with. Note to the wise if you are going to meet him at work, let him give you directions, Mapquest will not get you there.

I wish I could take pictures like that.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad to hear the corals are doing well. Finding my office was memorable experience huh (laugh)? That place IS hard to find. I remember driving to the interview and freaking out 'cause I couldn't find the building; had to call my then 'future boss' several times and went on foot to look for it. Maybe I'll just have people meet me at the 7-11 from now on (laugh)