Reefstock 2024 - Any Requests?

Krux

Headed to Denver for a few days to attend Reefstock 2024.

I am starting to see product announcements for the show, and wanted to offer to engage with any vendors or take photos of things for anyone who has questions but were not able to make the trip.  I am interested personally in the new Red Sea dosing containers, and plan to try to meet up with the Tropic Marin folks.

Any other requests?

https://reefstock.show/denver/

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Krux said:

Headed to Denver for a few days to attend Reefstock 2024.

I am starting to see product announcements for the show, and wanted to offer to engage with any vendors or take photos of things for anyone who has questions but were not able to make the trip.  I am interested personally in the new Red Sea dosing containers, and plan to try to meet up with the Tropic Marin folks.

Any other requests?

https://reefstock.show/denver/

I request that you do not tell anyone there that you are me. 🤔PXL_20240128_230802970.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In the past 48hrs, I've received effectively the same (formatted) mail from Ecotech and Neptune.   Both hinting there's new announcements/products coming out.

If they announce (or show) something at Reefstock, will you report back here please.  Post a photo of it.

Dear Fellow Reef Keeper,

We hope this message finds you and your tank well and thriving! 

It’s been a minute since we reached out, but it’s never a bad time to express that your satisfaction and loyalty means the world to us. 

Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing some great stuff to let you know what we’ve been up to as well as useful community news and product content.

Here's a sneak peek at what awaits you:

• Product news and launch information: Discover our latest innovations designed to cater to your needs and preferences.

• Tradeshows and Events: Stay tuned for show dates and places to meet with the EcoTech Team.

• Product announcements, giveaways and opportunities: Who doesn't love deals and the chance to win free stuff?

• Community involvement and activities: Get involved with the wide world of EcoTech Marine and our partners

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lexinverts said:

I request that you do not tell anyone there that you are me. 🤔PXL_20240128_230802970.jpg

I am not sure if Keith will be there (he was talking about it on his stream this week), I was really excited to try to impersonate you in an attempt to volunteer to be on the show again - what a splendid surprise for you that would have been when he emailed to schedule it!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Krux said:

I am not sure if Keith will be there (he was talking about it on his stream this week), I was really excited to try to impersonate you in an attempt to volunteer to be on the show again - what a splendid surprise for you that would have been when he emailed to schedule it!

Lol, he emailed yesterday that he won't be there. 

1 hour ago, obrien.david.j said:

In the past 48hrs, I've received effectively the same (formatted) mail from Ecotech and Neptune.   Both hinting there's new announcements/products coming out.

If they announce (or show) something at Reefstock, will you report back here please.  Post a photo of it.

Have you participated in the NSI program in the past?