NanoBox Arrays

Flash21

Attention NanoBox Light Users. 
As you all know Dave is no longer in business. So trying to get Arrays for the lights are a PITA.  
Scott had mentioned someone is making new arrays for the fixtures.  I’m happy to be on getting 8 wired up and ready to be installed later next week.  

If you have one of the NanoBox fixtures…this is a must! As the arrays only last 4 or so years. 

Next weekend I shall post some new pics. Attached is a pic of one set of the arrays daisy chained together. 

IMG_8793.jpeg

IMG_5022.jpeg

IMG_5974.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m still rocking the nanobox quad that I got from an open box but from a guy getting out of the hobby. It’s probably been a good 4 years of running it and I haven’t seen any of the arrays going out. 

How much was each of the replacement arrays?

IMG_3304.jpeg

2 hours ago, Flash21 said:

65$ per array.  4 yrs are about when Par drops a lot from my understanding.  My 8 Arrays come today and I hope to install this weekend.  

$65 x 4 for total replacement might not be worth it. But a good option if one goes down. 

since I have this Quad over a 20g, I only run the lights at about 50% and still get that 200-250 par. The other light bar kicks another 100 par so hopefully the LEDs last longer since they’re not being driven hard. 

• Like 1

The LEDs are on all day (meaning 9-9 or so . The T5s I run maybe 5 hours per day.  These Arrays are only if you have a NanoBox fixture already from my understanding.  
I know nothing about lighting other than I really like the fixture because if something goes out easy to fix.  

Edited by Flash21

• 2 weeks later...