trade NICE torches for Zoar collection.

53 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

AAA dragon soul and green and blue tip torches. at least 2 big heads. 

looking for a decent collection of zoa for a mini zoa garden.  don't need to be designer but please no duds. 

I have a pretty decent collection, are you looking for frags or colonies? I have alot in my grow out.

I have a few varieties of zoas and palys, let me take some pics when I can (if I can get home before the lights go off, otherwise it'll have to be tomorrow morning).

I have extra firework clove polyps as well if those are zoa adjacent enough for you to want some. 

And completely swerving off, but I have a lot of ultra orange ricordea yumas, some of truly impressive size. Thought I'd mention the cloves and ricordeas if you have any interest, but Ibdo have many variants of designer zoas/palys that I simply don't rememver the name of.

4 hours ago, islandVib3s said:

I have a pretty decent collection, are you looking for frags or colonies? I have alot in my grow out.

just frags are fine.  would like to get like 8 varieties.  I can sweeten the deal with sps frags as well. 

I wanted to put a small zoa garden rock in my tank. 

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

just frags are fine.  would like to get like 8 varieties.  I can sweeten the deal with sps frags as well. 

I wanted to put a small zoa garden rock in my tank. 

Ahhh gotcha. Let me see what I can do. Lol I don't want to lose the variety but I think I can snag a some off. I know I have. Og pikachu, king midas,orange mandarin, bam bams,pandoras,Bob Marleys,purp monsters,armor of gods,blueberry fields,laser lemons,bowtie blasters,grande palys,radio active dragon eyes,purple hornets..that's all I can think of. I'll see tomorrow if I have time to frag some up.i have a fence to seal tomorrow 😒

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

hey island, I sent you a text. or at least I thought I did.. about the frags. 

it's officially in-water work time in PNW streams and I have been running myself ragged shocking and removing fish out of work areas. 

No worries, pple get busy. But I have a nice variety for them. I can also throw in pandoras and a paly grande. So that's 10 different ones🤙sorry late night picture,lights were off and return was on still.but they're set aside for you. 20230721_224026.png

• Like 1