WTB BTA Longview/Kelso area

I drive up through that way a lot to seattle and have a trip planed for the weekend of the 29th. I have rainbow bta and black widows bta, if you're still looking. I can drop one off to you when I drive up. Rainbow $15 (I've got a nice one maybe 3in I think) , blackwidow $50 (~4-5in). Included are some pics of the ones in my tank.

20230319_115656.jpg

20230319_115836.jpg

20221109_220505.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to thank Melanie again for the Nems. They seem to be doing well. Was it normal in your tank for them to stay together? I was trying to keep some space between them, but every time I move them apart, they end up right back in the same spot right next to each other like NO personal space. They both seem happy and have both ate some shrimp and oyster. It just seemed odd after what I've read that a Rainbow BTA and a Black Widow would "cuddle?".

The BW has stayed where I put it the rainbow on the other hand will travel the length of the tank to be right next to the BW. They must be best friends. I fed them again last night and I was surprised by how much they can eat. Can they overeat? In my first reef I had large LTA, but I never fed it. At the time I had a snowflake moray, and he was a messy eater, so the LTA got scraps from him.

That’s awesome, I have a snowflake too!! Also really cute they’re besties, I think they can overeat. You’ll know if they over do it because they’ll “throw up”, first few times I did it I thought they were dying but they eventually went back to normal. The ones in my tank I try to usually directly feed once a week or at least when the tentacles start to look long and stringy, then they tend to bubble back up after a little food. Never had a LTA but imagine they’re needs would be very similar?

Edited by melanie