My 55+ Gallon Money Pit

andy

Thanks! I'm not sure what's up there... those were all shot with the remote bounce flash, triggered by the on-cam flash. It seems that, for some reason, they don't "count" remote (CLS) flash as flash from the EXIF point of view. Nikon is a bit weird with their data formats in general (iirc, color space data is encrypted in RAW images for example), I guess that spills over to the EXIF data.

• 7 months later...

Mixed Emotions

Mixed Emotions: Seeing your mother-in-law drive off a cliff in your new Ferrari.

Mixed Emotions II: Breaking a reef tank that you don't have time or inclination to maintain properly down to a FOWLR.

I expect I'll have some coral and maybe some really nice LR up in the For Sale forum soon.

Mixed Emotions: Seeing your mother-in-law drive off a cliff in your new Ferrari.

Mixed Emotions II: Breaking a reef tank that you don't have time or inclination to maintain properly down to a FOWLR.

I expect I'll have some coral and maybe some really nice LR up in the For Sale forum soon.

Andy you're back! I missed you!

Awww shucks' date=' you're just saying that because you want the Christmas favia ;-) ;-)[/quote']

Good Memory but no really I was just thinking a few weeks ago....(scratch) I haven't seen Andy on this forum and a while.

You would be missed even if you weren't giving me all of your corals for free!:p