Timer for MH light?

siskiou

I bought a dual Coralife about 1 year ago and worked great for VHO's, then switched to dual 250 halides about 3 months ago and it's still running strong. I know others have posted troubles with it before, but works great for me. Got it a Petsmart for like $29.99. Does day, evening, and moonlights. One of the best investments I got in this hobby.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753205&cp=&fbx=0&fbn=Type+1%7CTimers&f=PAD%2FBrand%2FCoralife&f=PAD%2FType+1%2FTimers&fbc=1&kw=coralife&parentPage=search&keepsr=1

I have one of those coralifes laying around to, I stopped using it when I went to the controller, it worked great when I used it, I think the big thing with them is just don't get them wet and it should work for many many years.

I think for the price on tools you rarely ever use, the savings are good. My air compressor is mediocer, the air tools seem fine, but not enough air for continuous use. I passed on a sliding compound miter saw for the Dewalt, but was tempted at $300 less. Their diamond saw prices are hard to beat! I've never bought anything electronic, but I would if the moment arose.

I bought several things from Harbor freight. They are great for the DIY person that will use a tool for one (maybe two) jobs, and then never use it again. I had to grind paint off concrete in my basement. I bought one 4 1/2" angle grinder and one 7" grinder. The 4 1/2" one died about half way through my job, but I paid an extra $10 and got the insurance. They replaced the dead grinder for free.

Now I have two almost worn out grinders sitting around collecting dust. I will probably never use them again now that the job is done. But I am glad that I could save some money on the tools that I needed to use for that one job.

dsoz