210g, 150g tall and drilled 75g sump

Hog Head

Selling a 150g tall 48x24x31 that I bought from a member here many years ago and never used and is just taking up space. $50

75g AGA drilled sump that I bought from a member here many years ago and never used. FREE

210g AGA 72X24X29 with built in overflows (needs cleaning) and 2 new overflow kits plus wood canopy also never used by me and bought from a member here.  $100

Edited by Hog Head
  • Like 1

• Hog Head changed the title to 210g, 150g tall and drilled 75g sump
1 hour ago, jayR said:

Ill take the 150 gallon tall

You got it. The trim is “wood grain” and the back of the top piece of plastic is cracked but can be sealed up. You’ll need help as I won’t be able to help out much as I have Parkinson’s.  The tank is pretty heavy as I remember. I live in Eugene.

Edited by Hog Head

1 hour ago, LadAShark said:

Darn, would've loved to have the 150T, I'll take it if it falls through with jayR somehow (as if, lol)

I'll take the 210g and the 75g.

It’s yours. The trim is black. The previous owner had put some type of foam and textured it to look like a rock wall. It comes off with little effort. He put that real hard white food safe plastic on the bottom for fall protection. Looks like it’s about 1/2” thick. You’ll need help as I won’t be able to help out much as I have Parkinson’s.  The tank is pretty heavy as I remember. I live in Eugene.

20 hours ago, Hog Head said:

It’s yours. The trim is black. The previous owner had put some type of foam and textured it to look like a rock wall. It comes off with little effort. He put that real hard white food safe plastic on the bottom for fall protection. Looks like it’s about 1/2” thick. You’ll need help as I won’t be able to help out much as I have Parkinson’s.  The tank is pretty heavy as I remember. I live in Eugene.

Oh, I just realized you're out in Eugene. I'm so sorry, I don't think I'll be able to make a trip out that far in the next couple months (though I otherwise would). Sorry for speaking up without being able to follow up. Really sucks since I've been looking for an upgrade for a while.

Hope someone else can take my spot. Glws.